On Saturday 19 October we celebrate the third edition of International Repair Day, a day to promote and celebrate the value of fixing. This year’s edition focuses on Repair for Climate, Repair for Future.
Add your event
Are you planning an event for Repair Day? Please share details using this form. We’ll add your event to the map below.
How can you get involved?
We want everyone to be part of Repair Day, online as well as offline. Here are some ideas to get involved on the day:
- Attend a community repair event
- Support a local repair business
- Fix something yourself
- Share a picture of your repair (successful or not!) or of a memorable repair
- Support the crowdfunder for Norwegian repairer Henrik Huseby, fighting in court for Right to Repair
- Join our mailing list for updates
We’ve created new resources to share to announce Repair Day and celebrate it on the day. Use them online and offline to endorse, promote and celebrate Repair Day.
Repair Day Logo
You can access multiple versions of the logo in colour and b&w.
Repair Day – save the date social media card
You can access multiple versions of this card, for Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. We’ll release extra cards in the lead-up to the event
Repair Day A4 Poster
You access the poster in colour and b&w, plus a customisable version to add your own logo. Also, poster-size versions of the cards above
Hashtags and messages
We’ll be sharing using #RepairDay and #RepairForFuture. You can also add the word ‘repair’ in your local language as well, such as #Ripara or #Reparatur.
Here are a few suggestions for messages to share:
- Broken is not an option!
- Obey your conscience, disobey the throw-away economy. Repair!
- A fixed thing is a beautiful thing
- Celebrate your Right to Repair